Forming a new 4WD club can be costly by the time you pay incorporation, affiliation and insurance fees, but above all it can be time consuming, especially when it’s left to one person to organise.
So if you don’t have the time or desire to establish and manage a 4WD club, but would still like the protection of incorporation, then becoming a Group of the 4WD Club (4WDC) of Australia might be for you.
Creating your own Group of the 4WDC is easy and it’s FREE so you can organise insured 4WD events including navigation runs, camping trips, cleanups, advocacy rallies, social events and other associated activities, anywhere in Australia.
To form a Group of the 4WDC is easy:
- Become a member, which is FREE through our current MEMBERSHIP OFFER;
- Decide which Formal, Semiformal or Informal Group best serves your purpose;
- View the information in the Groups Resources page to help you name and learn more about Groups;
- Contact Club Management with a request to form your Group, along with 3 x possible Group names; and
- Once approved, your new group will be registered with the Club and you’ll be authorised to create insured events on the 4WDC website.
Come Join Us! www.4wd.asn.au