Not for profit organisation
Work from home
Do you love camping and caravanning? Have you been working as a Social Media Strategist? Would you like the opportunity to sink your teeth into a not for profit organisation and be a part of an amazing growth story? Well this may be the job for you!
We are seeking a dynamic Marketing & Social Media Guru to take the on-line presence of the organisation to the next level. Working from anywhere in Australia, you will be responsible for the growth of our digital connections.
As a key member of our team you will have;
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of all social media platforms and how each can be best utilised for maximum brand exposure;
- Experience in SME social media strategy, post creation and community management;
- Experience measuring and reporting analytics for community growth, content performance and engagement and the ability to assess these against organisation goals;
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking;
- Well-developed Adobe Suite skills; Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Lightroom;
- Strong copywriting, proofreading and editing skills, as well as the ability to write on-brand content;
- The ability to portray the CCCA brand voice and translating that to effective social media content and SEO focused content;
- Strong SEO, SEM and Google AdWords knowledge;
- Art direction and creation for online marketing collateral;
- Experience in blog research and creation;
- Experience managing marketing submissions and call out's;
- A hunger to stay at the forefront of social industry news, emerging trends, and best practices in online marketing and measurement; and
- Prior relevant experience.
To be successful in this role you will ideally have:
- Proven working experience in digital and social marketing;
- Exceptional written and visual communication skills and attention to detail;
- Demonstrable experience managing SEO/SEM, Google AdWords, social media and advertising campaigns;
- Experience in managing budgets and working to deadlines
- Strong organizational & project management skills
- Creative flair and an ability to think outside the box and a hunger and passion to lead the brand's online growth.
The Camping and Caravanning Club of Australia (CCCA) is a service line division of the Australian Motorist Association and is suitable for all conventional caravan, teardrop, pop up, pop out and fifth wheeler. The CCCA actively encourages everyone from couples, families and grey nomads to caravanning enthusiasts.
For further information on the CCCA, refer to our website www.caravan.asn.au
CONTRACT POSITION. This is a contract position, which requires the contractor to have a proprietary limited company. The contract is commission only and is based upon a percentage from new and renewal memberships to the Club.
To apply, please forward your application including resume and cover letter, outlining your experience and why you feel you are the best person for this exciting new position. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
Please note that only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their applications.