AMA Enduro is the Amateur Enduro Division of the Australian Motorcyclist Association Inc (AMA). Our aim is to provide representatives of unincorporated enduro and trail riding groups, access to simple and cost effective insurance coverage.
Any Representative can register their group with the AMA and be covered against claims from third parties if an incident happens during a ride, as well as being covered for any wrongful act committed by a Representative acting on behalf of an event, promoted by the Group.
Being an AMA Enduro Group means:
- The Representatives (owners, administrators and moderators) are covered by the AMA with Protector Liability insurance, for all information and conversations that are published on the Group’s media outlets;
- The Officials (involved in the management of registered and insured events) are covered by the AMA with Public Liability insurance, for all enduro rides and associated activities that are organised for the Group;
- The Volunteers (organisers and other officials appointed to help run an event) are covered by the AMA with Personal Accident insurance, for any role performed during an event promoted by the Group;
- The Members (belonging to the Group) release and absolve the Representatives from all liability, in connection with any negligent act, breach of duty, default or omission by the Representatives or any other person engaging in any activity attended by Group members;
- The Events (rides, gatherings, meets, etc) that are organised for the Group and listed on the Groups calendar of events, are registered as AMA sanctioned events and carry the AMA Event Insurance.
To Represent a Group, Organise or Volunteer at any AMA Enduro sanctioned event, you must SIGN UP TO OFFICIATE to ensure you are covered with the appropriate insurance so you and your personal assets are protected.
To be a member, ride or meet socially with an AMA Enduro Group, you must at least join as an AMA recreational ENDURO RIDER member, which is FREE on checkout, when you use the coupon code registered by the Group Representative.
Once you’ve joined, you can upgrade your membership to AMA competition ENDURO RACER for just $30 per year, which will cover you with AMA Personal Accident insurance during any AMA timed or recreational enduro sanctioned event, anywhere in Australia.
AMATEUR ENDURO GROUPS - AMA - LOCAL, FRIENDLY AND COST EFFECTIVE - YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE!