Welcome to the best trail ride ever!
St Helens to Strahan #11 (St2ST11), Tasmania's premier dual sport motorcycle event.
The first 25 entries will receive primary accommodation at the ride's primary hotels. Later entries may be accommodated at secondary hotels - bus transport to meals and events will be supplied.
To lock in your spot you must be a current or new member of the AMA. Only then can you follow the links to the registration form.
The dates for ST2ST11 are:
October 26 - October 30, 2017
For travel your only option is "spirit of Tasmania". We recommend booking the boat for arrival in Devonport on the 25th to avoid problems with delay on the boat.
The transport to and from the event start and finish is best to be booked online by yourself. Go to http://www.spiritoftasmania.com.au/.
Once you arrive at the event start which is 26th November - 6:30am at Devonport Mitre 10 (out on the Bass Highway), we arrange the following for you from there:
- Bus transport from Devonport to event start;
- Bike transport from Devonport to event start;
- Gear transport throughout ride in dedicated support vehicles;
- Accommodation for 4 nights in iconic locations across Tasmania;
- Breakfast daily;
- Lunch daily;
- Dinner daily;
- 2 fuel support vehicles for fuel supply where needed in the bush;
- Fuel for your bike when at bush stops (there will be 2-3 servo fill ups that are not included);
- Free professional relaxation massage at the half way point;
- All GPS maps required to complete the course;
- Show bag with ST2ST11 merchandise and information forms;
- Bus transport back from Strahan to Devonport (arrive Devonport 4pm 2nd November);
- Bike transport back to Devonport from Strahan.
As you can see, once on the ride it is largely all inclusive beside alcohol and maybe $30 in fuel.
The cost of ST2ST11 is $1299 per person, which includes a FREE massage at the end of day 2. That's right a professional massage for those tired stiff bodies.
This year teams have the option of providing individual credit cards or being covered by one team leaders card, if he/she is game enough!. Please keep in mind no general payments are taken from the card, these are a requirement for hotel/resort policies only.
Numbers are capped and the previous 3 years have been a sell out. To lock in your spot you need to be an AMA Member to follow the Registration link.
If it's your first time or your 11th, we look forward to showing you what we have planned to celebrate ST2ST11.
|Event Date||26-10-2017 6:30 am|
|Event End Date||30-10-2017|
|Registration Start Date||30-12-2016|
|Cut off date||23-10-2017|
Break O'Day Council Office
32-34 Georges Bay Esplanade St Helens, Tasmania 7216 Australia